4.29.2005

Mail Vol. 5

To Whom It May Concern:

BRRRAAAAAAAAIIIIINNNNNNSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely yours,

A Zombie


Again, I'm a bit confused. But I think what Mr. or Ms. Zombie meant to ask was "What else do you have to tell us, Brent?" See, I speak fluent zombese. You kinda have to if you are to visit the fabled city of Zombopolis.

Anyway, there's not a whole lot more to tell. My back is feeling better, after I just took it easy for a couple days, and used the heating pad and stretched a lot. I didn't go to the Star Wars Celebration, since I really couldn't get away from work at the time, and my money can be spent in better ways. Rikki and I went to a White Sox game when she was in Rosemont for Sesame Street Live, which was way fun, since we had to take the L all the way through the city. Good times. And umm..... er...

Work is good, but too much drama for our easy job. I fail to see why people just can't come to work, do their job, and go home, without making a huge production out of it. It's not like we're coal miners or something. Oh well. And upon further review, I posted a whole thing about this back in late March. Some things never change, I guess.

Also, time is going fast. It's almost May, which means I need to figure out if I want to go on vacation this summer, and start saving money. Kelsey and I have talked a little bit about going to Vegas to visit Becky, although I'd be willing to road trip somewhere, too. Maybe both. I know I definitely want to make it a priority to go to Wizard World Chicago this year, which is August 5-7, perhaps to make up for my Star Wars trip. It's much closer, I could see Kevin Smith again, and I could stay with the folks for free, unless they've disowned me. Just kidding!

That's about it for now. I'm going to see Hitchhiker's Guide tomorrow, and then helping Brian and Collette move on Saturday, as well as working both days. I'll try to make my updates more frequent, perhaps by bringing my laptop to work more often. Obviously I got a lot done today.. . Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home