4.29.2005

Mail from my adoring public, Vol. 1

Hola amigos. I know it's been a while since I rapped at ya, but things have been pretty hectic for the J-Man.

Ok, enough on the Jim Anchower crap. Let's get down to business.

I'm gonna take this time to answer some of the thousands of fan e-mails I've received since my last post. People really did miss my near-daily update of the site, as I am a role model for ninjas and zombies the world over. Except zombies don't know how to use computers, so that doesn't make any sense at all. (Ed. Note: All fan mail is made up.)

Dear Brent,

Why haven't you updated your blog in, like, 3 weeks? Do you hate me?

Love, A Ninja

Well, Mr. Ninja, sir, I don't know. It's not that I lost interest, but I did write this great review of The Ring 2, with all kinds of in-depth analysis and whatnot, and which then was promptly erased by blogger, never to be seen again. So I got a little frustrated, since it took me about an hour to write, and poof, it's gone. So now I'm writing all my posts in Word, which I can then copy and paste into the site. I don't really have much more faith in Microsoft products, but it is possible to rescue Word documents if something goes wrong.

As for your second question, I could never hate a ninja. I love all ninjas equally, unless they're also turtles, in which case I have learned to dislike them. Are you a turtle? If you are, I dislike you, but I don't hate you. Thanks for writing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home