2.05.2006

must.. see... movies!

So I'll post my Oscar nominee analysis later on this week, but for now, here's the list of movies I still need to see before March 5th:

1. Brokeback Mountain
2. Capote
3. Crash (on video)
4. Transamerica
5. Junebug (on video)
6. Hustle & Flow (on video)
7. Mrs. Henderson Presents
8. Pride & Prejudice (on video 2/28)
9. The Squid and the Whale
10. The New World
11. Howl's Moving Castle (on video 3/7) (!!!)

So after I see these 11 flicks, I will have seen all the nominees, except for the foreign, documentary and short film categories. And you can look forward to my Oscar Picks Generator V. 2.0, coming soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Maxx said...

Nifty site if you haven't seen it...doesn't really help with the oscar stuff but... http://videoeta.com/

5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home