2.01.2006

I am a terrible person.

So I haven't been updating as much as I would like, even when specifically requested by the comments. I'm procrasting right now, writing this instead of performance reviews for work, so this doesn't even count. But after I go to the hospital tomorrow, I PROMISE I will post several updates to this here blog. I'm sure I have some good stories to post, and I'll have more after my magical mystery tour to Indianapolis on Thursday to see my man K.Smith.

I've been listening to a lot of new music recently, but I keep on drifting back towards Rilo Kiley and Jenny's new album. I bought tickets to her show at the Riverside on March 13, and it'll be the first non-Ben, non-Summerfest show I've been to in forever. You heard it here first: go pick up any of the following, and be a poseur indie hipster like me. -> clickity

Also, craigslist is awesome. Here's my diatribe against all the injustice in the world. -> clickaroo

Anyway, I'll be back tomorrow with more. Nighty night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home