6.03.2005

Ep3Ep3Ep3

Soooo... Star Wars mania has consumed me. I read about it online, and I go see it, and I talk about it at work with Tim, or away from work with Brian. I seriously need to get a life. Or I need Batman to come out. I guess I'm just enjoying the hype while I can, as I think it's fair to say that Star Wars will never be as popular as it is now. There aren't any more movies coming out, unless the rumored Knights of the Old Republic flick is made, which won't interest the mainstream as much as Ep3. So my posts today will be re: Star Wars, and if you don't like it, too bad. Nyah nyah.

So Mom mentioned that I'm nothing like Emperor Palpatine, as my Star Wars personality test stated. I do have absolute control over the Hollywood, though, and I can shoot Force Lightning from my fingers. No wait, that's not true. Anyway, I think I'll start being more like my good friend Sidious, and I'll wear a black cloak at all times, and sit on the counter in a throne.

And when a guest gets mad about their late fees, I'll just start rattling off Emperor quotes, por ejemplo: "I can feel your anger. It gives you focus." and "Give in to you hate. Strike me down!"
Or my favorite, in full-on sarcastic mode "Oh, I'm afraid your late fees will be quite operational..."

And then, at some point, Jessie will throw me down a bottomless pit on our space station/ultimate weapon.

Sounds like fun, no?

What else? I've been playing Battlefront again, which is crazy fun online, but in single player the computer is a cheating bastard. Especially when they always apply their Jedi planetary bonus to have Vader come layeth the smacketh down on my candy ass. Still fun, though.

I have resisted the temptation to go crazy and buy a ton of useless Star Wars merch, though. I bought a Mace Windu lightsaber, which really isn't a Mace Windu lightsaber at all, but that's it. I mean, it's cool and all, but it's obvious from the picture on the package that the saber Mace uses isn't what's inside. Oh well. It's purple, and I personally engraved BMF on the hilt, for all those in the know.

I'm going to post up some pics from the Episode III midnight show, and the captions will explain what's going on. I'll also post my review today or tomorrow. Yes, I know the movie came out 2 weeks ago. I really wanted to see it several times before I made up my mind, though. So watch for that. I work all this weekend, but I'll get some time to work on it somewhere in there.

So, umm, yeah. Live long and prosper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home