1.20.2005

Flying Dagger NINJA POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I'm going home this weekend, to visit the folks and see Spamalot in Chi-town. It'll be nice to get away from work for a couple days, since its been all stressful and whatnot. (He's like, a man of destiny and whatnot. He'd be swinging those clubs to and fro all the livelong day.) Tim's last day was today. That's sad. :(

Kelsey and I saw House of Flying Daggers at the Rosebud on Tuesday, and it was frickin awesome. Tim asked me how it compared to Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, a film I absolutely loved, and upon reflection, I think Flying Daggers was better. I have to say I was fairly disappointed by Hero when I saw it last summer, but director Zhang Yimou has redeemed himself with this film. I'm tired, and I have stuff to do, so I'll post more on it later.

I still need to see Hotel Rwanda, Million Dollar Baby, and whatever Oscar movies I've missed, but I won't know what they are until Tuesday. That's OK, since I won't have time to go see them until then anyway. Tomorrow, I'm driving to Joliet, Saturday, I'll be in Chicago, Sunday is FOOTBALL, and I close Monday and Tuesday. Yeah, I guess I'm busy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Maxx said...

Aww don't be sad! I'll be back...I ALWAYS come back! (Use best Chucky voice on that one). I'm sure I'll see you a few times before I leave anyway!

3:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home